And here we go!!
I Heart Pole Challenge 2019 is back!
It's been 3 years since we have had fun with this Instagram challenge!
This is a fun training challenge that we started back in 2016 and I'm thrilled to bring it back. It's great to check out and use as a training guide.
Here is how it works.
1. There are two “I Heart Pole Challenges” that you can choose from.
2. Do one or more of the days listed in both charts. Create a pic or a video of your work.
3. Post them on Instagram and tag us so we can cheer you on.
Use: @polefitnation #polefitnation#iheartpolechallenge
4. We will showcase the folks who are participating on our feed and/or stories.
One challenge is 5 days, the other is 10 days. You can alternate if you like! Whatever works do you!
Tips on recording Pole Challenges (actually any pole videos!)
1. Batch! Batch! Batch!
I batch create ALL my content for PFN in one sitting. I map out the moves I will do, and set up my camera.
I record EVERYTHING at once.
(Sidebar: I record a months worth of content and then I save it to my Dropbox. I have been doing this since 2015, I have three years worth of content.).
Batching makes your life easier and increases the probability of staying consistent with showing up.
2. It doesn’t have to look perfect- in fact, the raw and real are more relatable.
Lastly, have fun! Use challenges as a way to train.
Here Are The Challenges - There are two depending on your pole level